Passionate: Believes and strives to achieve the PCC SACC mission and vision. Passionate about children discovering their gifts.
Leadership: Holds self and others accountable, leads camper groups for success, influences and inspires those around you, listens and learns from others.
Drive Well (Competence + Chemistry)
Knowledgeable: Understands children's day camp activities, children's bible topics, and safety of working with children.
Customer service: Courteous, strong communication skills, attentive to others, patience, and comfortable giving progress reports to parents.
Professionalism: Punctuality, proper work attire, positive attitude, excellent attendance, and uses appropriate language with campers and staff at all times.
Experience: 1+ years of experience working with kids in a camp setting. Experience working in faith-based curriculum preferred
Education: High school degree or equivalent.
Get Off Campus (Community + Commitment)Teamwork: Able to work with others towards a common goal, create a positive working atmosphere, support others to better team performance, gives and receives constructive feedback.
Reputation: Prioritizes community building and helping strengthen SACC’s relationship with the local parent community.
Adaptability: Willingness and ability to make quick decisions, perseveres in difficult situations and/or circumstances or when faced with conflicting priorities, keeps composure.
Physical Requirements Able to stand and move around a large area for up to four hours at a time. Able to lift and transport up to 30 pounds of equipment.
- Lead group of campers through daily camp activities.
- Setup, lead, and breakdown 3 to 4 camp activities per day.
- Manages and cares for the assigned classroom.
- Ensures that the classroom is cleaned and prepared for the next ministry to use.
- Safely navigate campers through PCC campus.
- Participate in daily Bible Time programming.
- Adjust and adapt camp curriculum to meet individual camper needs and abilities.
- Lead group camper through group discussions.
- Communicate and work with counselors, office staff and parents to discuss camper behavior and progress.
- Learn and implement camp rules and policies.
- Develop individual relationships with students.
- Tend to campers social and emotional needs throughout the school day.
- Follow safety and injury procedures at all times.
- Help other groups with day-to-day needs (subs, equipment needs, additional supervision, etc.).
- Create and coordinate unique group experiences (group songs, camp traditions, group parties, etc.).
- Give ongoing constructive feedback to fellow SACC staff.
- Complete assigned training items during training week.
- Attend weekly mandatory staff meetings.
- Communicate program needs to office staff.
- Strive to live out the SACC mission and vision.
Somos un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades y todos los candidatos calificados recibirán consideración por el empleo sin distinción de raza, color, religión, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.
Our mission is to provide campers with an environment of physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional growth and safety as well as an opportunity to feel significant as unique individuals.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)