Join the PE+ Team as our Assistant Director!
- Loves sports/fitness and working with kids
- Is a lifelong learner and passionate about developing leaders
- Thrives in a team-based organization and start-up environment
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience (must include experience in management or a relevant field)
- Experience in developing and working with financial systems and budgets
- Proven ability to engage, equip, and empower groups of 7 and/or more direct reports
- Ability to build and sustain collaborative partnerships with peers, partners, and suppliers
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to develop and implement marketing and communications project
- Passion for working with kids and fitness
- Self-starter and entrepreneur
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required
- College Degree preferred
- Grant writing and fundraising experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Center's mission is to use sports/fitness to build communities that love God and love others, so that as many people may develop a deeper growing relationship with Jesus.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)